Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Getting Back...

It has been a while since I last wrote here (about a year ago).  And as much as I want to continue this, I haven't found any writing challenge that would make me write everyday.  I need inspiration.

I found the NaNoWriMo, but I cannot commit to it. :(  There's also NaNoBloMo - 30 days, 30 posts.  I like that, but there's no topic.  You have to make your own.

Actually, I'm saving time so a ready-made topic should be fine.  I just need to get myself started into writing again for 30 days.

During the times I haven't been writing here, I have however, been writing to my other blogs.  Links below:


I wrote to one (the Tagalog Blog) more than the others.

I will get back here as soon as I found topics to write about... in the meantime - hiatus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment