Saturday, May 21, 2011

Great What's: What is something you dislike about yourself?

I guess I have answered it before. From my previous posts, I don't like procrastination, among anything. I keep putting things off for later and then cram as soon as I realize I should  have done it sooner.

I just find that I could have achieved my goals sooner if I didn't procrastinate. I probably am not where I am right now. But then again, there maybe something in store for me and it is not the time yet... hmmm..

Another thing that I dislike about myself is my LOOKS. I admit I am not the most attractive person in the world, not the smartest, not even the most intelligent. I have tons of flaws. Who doesn't? I have screwed up big time and so many times.

But I have become a-peace with the thought that I am not the "most" of anything. I believe that when someone likes me, they like me... no strings attached. They just really like me. There's always going to be somebody much more than me with regards to looks and characteristics. But I will always love myself. 

God made me this way. I do not feel sorry for myself anymore. At least now, I can appreciate and deal with my weaknesses and flaws and work on it. I guess that’s the lesson to everything. There’s always going to be something lacking with you but what you made of yourself with what you have is more important. Don’t you think?

Inspired by the song... "Born this way" by Lady Gaga
I'm beautiful in a way, cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby. I was born this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment