Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Great What's: What is your favorite room in your home and why?

My favorite room…  hmmmm... I wanted to say the bedroom but then, I thought about watching TV so I say the living room and then, I wanted to get something to eat, so I need the kitchen. LOL!

I do not really have a particular favorite room but I spend most of my time in the living room. I love watching TV and since the TV is in the living area, I go there. I know that I should spend my time doing something productive so I try to catch a glimpse of the news on TV or in the internet with the TV still on. I like internet surfing and our computer is in the living area… again, the living room.

I am not really a TV addict although, I know so much about TV shows but I guess it is a matter of balance. Balance in the sense, that you still know what to do and would be able to give up TV time and do it.

I still read, quite a few pages of my summer reading books plan on my iPod while waiting for other mates for transport in the bus. I still write my blog, eventhough it is not as frequent as before, whenever I get the chance and have my computer in the living area anyway.

The room I am most comfortable with is the living area. I can sleep there, eat there, watch TV there, exercise, internet surf, read, etc.… all in one room.

No comments:

Post a Comment