Sunday, January 15, 2012

NC24: Something You've Learned

There are a lot of things in life that I consider life lessons. And everything is treasured. There are definitely a few bumps along the way but I just stood up, dust myself and move on.

I learned that in everything you do, you have to give your best. If you are not satisfied, people would not be either.

I also learned that when you give your best, do not expect too much. Not everyone will appreciate it. You cannot please everyone. So just do what you love. Do it for God and for yourself. You will be happier.

Other life lessons, just take criticisms in, whether good or bad. They are there to correct you and improve yourself. And since you cannot please everyone, you will definitely encounter criticisms.

I have tons of life lessons, I don't remember all of them anymore. I just learned to live it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment