Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NC29: 3 Wishes

Wow! It's like Aladdin getting the magic lamp with a genie inside granting 3 wishes. So, I have to be wise. I need to really figure out what I should prioritize and make it really lasts.

Honestly, since I've been caught off-guard... (yeah, right!), I really couldn't think of sensible wishes right now. And thinking about it, makes me look even more superficial because the first thing that pops in my head when I think of wishes is MONEY.... lots and lots of money.

Okay, first wish... I'm giving in to superficiality, I wish to be a multi-billionaire.. hahahah! (so freakin' bad - like Bruno Mars). I've posted several times that I want to be rich. So, if I were to be given a chance, why not? It's nice to live comfortably.

Second wish, I guess is to be able to study again. The best things in life aren't things (I read somewhere). And it's true. Life is a continuous education and I don't think there's anything wrong with taking more courses to improve your skills. Right?

Third wish - is to have a fruitful, fulfilling, contented, god-centered life. I think among my wishes, this is a bit tricky and extremely difficult. I doubt the genie would be able to give this to me. But then again, the genie can't but God can... so I'll just wait and see what God has in store for me. :) Everything else will fall into place and God will give me what my heart desires. So let's see what happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment