Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 30: Someone in your family that mean so much to you

I do not want to be unfair but everyone in my family means so much to me. We are not expressive. We are not the touchy-feeling type of family but I am okay with that.

I come from a family of 5 composed of my parents and my 2 other siblings, a brother and a sister. You may say we are not close, but I know that when things get worse, I can rely on them. They will help me out, although, I do not want to be in trouble.

Among all of them, I would consider myself close to my mom. There are times where I just want to strangle her because she is getting on my nerves and I know that sometimes she feels that way towards me too. My dad was not around growing up but now we have a chance to be together, working together. I do not like the mushy moments though, but my dad is so sweet, even if I do not like it. Again, at the end of the day, we are family and we will stay that way forever.

My sister and I tend to be competitive. People tend to compare us. I sometimes feel that they favor her more than me. As we grow older, people, especially our relatives, tend to favor me more than her. I do not know why. Same with my brother, but sibling rivalry were never expressed with me and my brother.

I feel that regardless what people may think of us individually, who they tend to favor more or fond of more, it is still us. We are still family and we are stuck with each other. Every family has screw ups.

Right now, I can honestly say that I all of them mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment