Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Truth: Day 09 - Someone You Didn’t Want To Let Go, But Just Drifted

No one likes goodbyes further more, no one wants to drift apart. Every relationship I had I have cherished whether it is short-lived or life-long. I always appreciate my friends and I often (not all the time) listen to their advice.

People have come and gone in our lives and changed it. I like that they are still out there and know that I am still here for them should they want to regain our relationship.

There maybe a couple of people who I wish I was still friends with, but they chose (not me) to just let it go. I do not know their intentions nor the reasons, we just grew apart. And I have tried to reconnect with them. I looked for them on facebook, asked around about them, tried once or twice to send them an email but with no reply. I just think they're all busy. But I guess it was meant to be.

No matter what I know I'll always remember them. They have made an impact in my life and that's basically what everyone wants in this world. To matter, to make an impact to someone. And I do hope, I have made an impact on them too.

Goodbyes are part of our lives. It's inevitable. It just hurts and that's probably why I do not like goodbyes... only see you later. I do hope to see them all again and let them know how much their friendship mean to me. I hope God oversees them. I pray for their successes, for protection and for blessings to shower over them. And, I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment