Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Truth: Day 19 - What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

Whoever you are, whatever you do, no matter how hard you try to escape it, people will still look for something to believe into. You may declare your atheist, you do not have religion. But more likely, there is something you believe in... It may not be God, but something.

What do I think of religion?

Regardless of what your religion is, religion for me is what gives you direction as to how you worship, who are you worshiping, and what your worship is about. It gives you guidelines, set of rules. And although most of them are basically hard to understand, it matters because without rules, its chaos. And without doctrines and beliefs, who exactly are we worshiping that is worth worshiping?

What do I think about politics?

I consider myself apolitical. I never really liked politics, because of the politicians. I know no one is perfect but with all the scandals they got involved in, it loses my confidence in politics.
We need government, whether we like it or not. These sets of rules are made to make our society a peaceful, united community and united people. These rules are implemented in order to manage people, an institution and organization.

It is sad that the government and politics are stained because of lousy politicians and their corrupt mentality. If they only have their goals and their objectives in mind and the people cooperate, our community, our world would not be as chaotic as it is now.

As for politics and religion, the rules set by politicians are based from what the religion and God had set. I hope that eventually, all of us cooperate and unite to achieve our societal and governmental goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment