Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Truth: Day 13 - A Band Or Artist That Has Gotten You Through Some Tough Ass Days. (write a letter.)

I am not very particular with bands nor artists. I do have favorites but I having nothing particular. I just like them all. I do not pay attention with the artists or band, just the songs.

So, this part is hard. I do not know whom to address my letter. A band or artist who has helped me through some rough ass days, hmmm? :P

Should there be one, which one will it be? and I don't know what to say. I'll probably be one of the groupie who would follow them around, mesmerized, tongue-tied and just deeply looking at them. Or it could be like I don't know them at all or would be like "yeah, I know them.. so what?" LOL! Cool!

So my letter to them:


Dear my favorite band or artist:


You may have gotten tons of fanmails and thank you notes from all admirers and aspiring artists that imitates you. Regardless, I just want to let you know how much your music had mean to me. You inspire me to hold on, move on and be in-control. Your music had gotten me through my rough ass days and I have learned a lot.

I hope you will still be able to make such beautiful, inspiring music. I also hope that more people be inspired to it as it had inspired me. Thank you. No words can express my deep appreciation. 

Sincerely,
Bebekoh



Well, I have a lot of favorite artists and bands so I can't exactly tell which one is my most favorite and which one had gotten me through some rough ass days. I'll just make it general. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment