Friday, July 1, 2011

The Truth: Day 08 - Someone Who Made Your Life Hell, Or Treated You Like Shit

I am going to skip this one out. That should be a good thing. No one treated me like shit or made my life a living hell as I didn't allow it to happen to me. I used to just keep my feelings to myself and not talk about it. I always try to be in other people's shoes and think of how hurtful words can be.

Unfortunately, you get passed by and taken for granted if you don't talk. I learned now that you can still say what you want without being rude. I never really believed in treat others the they treat you. LOL! Being diplomatic has its perks. People notice you, they respect you, and they listen. 

Of course, being human makes me vulnerable to outburst which is apparently quite often than i thought especially during that time of the month. It is hell!

So for someone who treated me like shit or made me think that life is hell, I'll pray for you. I would rather be alone than be with someone who made me feel stupid and that I wasn't worth it. Like I'm imperfect and that I was not enough. At the end of the day, I've proved that I am worthy, and I am enough. I do not need someone like that in my life and that I can do it on my own. As a matter of fact, my life has a clearer perspective when I got rid of you. Think of it this way, it's your loss, not mine. My bad... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment