Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Truth: Day 7 - Someone Who Has Made Your Life Worth Living For

Honestly, I would say "Jesus Christ" made my life worth living for. I know, it's such a cliché but that's what I truly feel. Never have I ever thought of suicide nor thinking of giving up as like what I keep saying in previous posts, I know that things will eventually fall into place and things will work out okay if you let God be in control.

I know it is hard to lose control and to have someone else do it for you. But at the same time, it's refreshing. Thinking and knowing that someone will take care of you, will never let you down, will always be there for you, accepts who you are, who wouldn't want that?

I love that I can depend on my God for everything. It may not be acceptable for others and they would probably think I am crazy, but my faith is what kept me sane. If it weren't for my experience with God, I would probably have given up already. My problems may not be considered big compared to others but this isn't a contest and each one of us has a battle to face.

But my God is bigger than any problems. This thought, this philosophy, this faith in a Higher being allows me to sleep better at night and not to think too much of the future. God will never abandon us. He will be faithful to complete His works in you. So even if you set Him aside, brush Him off, ignore Him, He will still be there whenever you need Him. Knowing that my God loves me so much even if sometimes, no – often times, I take Him for granted makes me feel that everything will be okay, and life is worth living for.

No comments:

Post a Comment