Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Truth: Day 6 - Something You Hope You Never Have To Do

I never really thought this through. I always think about what I have to do but never thought about something that I hope I will never do.

Everyone has goals. Everyone has dreams. Nobody wants nightmares. I consider hoping not to do something a nightmare. Only fear limits us into doing something that we do not want to do.

So I would say the thing that I fear the most is the unknown. And what I hope would never do is, be in a situation where I can't get out - being trapped, being contained, feeling so unhappy. I can say, I would be thinking of a great escape but just in case it wouldn't happen, I will still hope that I could get out of it eventually.

My fears are actually what paralyze me. And I fear that I will never find my happiness. Things I am hopeful for are the things that I have listed on the previous post. My Hope is to get to do all of those things.

I always think that fears can be overcome. Unfortunately for me, it is not something that I look forward to doing. And maybe that is what I hope I do not get to do - facing my fears. Everyone will do it eventually. It may not be today, but I think time will come when everyone has to face their fears.

I do wish I will not do what I am thinking right now. I am not suicidal, that’s not what I was thinking. But my decision will impact my life and it scares me. I just hope someone will forgive me and I hope to be happy someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment