Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NC1: Introduce Yourself

When it comes to the net, I am a bit paranoid. I don't actually like to expose any of my pictures nor express my true sentiments. I guess, I never really like to reveal myself to strangers. But when you think about it, you will develop life-long friendships when you open up and reveal yourself to people you care about. 

Apparently, I need to write 15 interesting facts about myself which I can reveal to the world (generally speaking).  So here goes...

Interesting (or not-so Interesting) facts about me:

1.  I am a very picky eater. Yeah, considering I'm voluptuous (I don't like the word "fat"). I love chocolates but not fond of any other sweet delicacies.

2.  I am an Introvert. I like to be alone most of the time. I would rather be at home than be somewhere else. I just like the tranquil environment. (that's probably it).

3.  I like to surf the net. That's all I do actually all day and some more at home. (I don't have much of a life).

4.  I only have few friends. But I consider them all family and they're all very close to me. I miss them all whenever we're apart.

5.  I work abroad.  I have been working abroad for the past 6 years. I already consider my current place as home more than my home country, the Philippines. I have nothing against the Philippines.  In fact, I still would want to come home someday. But since the opportunity presented here abroad, I grabbed it.

6.  They told me I am such a sweetie. Well, I probably am sweet as long as we're close (or else).

7.  I hate plastiques (plastic)... pretentious people. Who doesn't?

8.  I am an English Teacher.  Who knew? LOL! I finished a certificate course in Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) also abbreviated as TESOL in Phuket, Thailand. I am a non-native English Speaker who teaches English. And since, I haven't practiced teaching yet. I write so I won't forget what I have learned in the course.

9.  I am so cheap.. hahahaha! :)) I love bargains and freebies.  Well, the best things in life are free.  Isn't it?

10.  I love to watch movies - horror movies, suspense, romantic comedies, comedies and cartoons. 

11. I am not so fond of working. I'm kind of lazy.  Hahahaha!

12.  Very critical and very particular about everything.  Grammar, punctuations, forms, letters, stuff organization, etc. I am just very critical and I don't know why, even with myself.

13.  I like to read blogs... sometimes.. hahaha! :))

14.  I want to be rich. Who doesn't? I am interested in financial and business topics. Anything that would make me acquire more money, I am interested. hahahaha! :))

15.  I want to write. That's why I made this blog. :)

why not tag along and give this a try... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment