Friday, November 18, 2011

NC4: Your Parents

What can I say about my parents?

Like any typical parents, they often get in your nerves. They bug you.  They try to manipulate you (what a word? although, that's not exactly their intention).  They often think of what is best for you.  They give unsolicited advice and more often than not, they get mad when you don't listen or ignore their advice.  They love saying "I told you so".

Regardless, my parents are there when I need them. They know when I need something and know when I'm down. They try their best to let me do things on my own and confident enough that they have trained me to be independent. At the end of the day, they love me and I love them.

I can't see myself without them. They gave me life and I owe it to them. My parents love me and will love me no matter what.  Through thick and thin, they will always be there for me.

What more can one say?

No comments:

Post a Comment