Saturday, November 19, 2011

NC5: Your siblings

There are only 3 of us, and I'm the middle child. I do not have the "middle child syndrome" though. We have different roles.

What can I say about my siblings?


My elder brother is just a year older than me. He's not the typical big brother. I actually am more dominant than him. Most of the people look up to me more than my brother. Let's just say I kind of took over the role of the eldest. And for a while, he felt insecure. He feels inadequate and I can see that in him.

But now, he's beginning to see his life and took over. He's trying to get the control and he's taking responsibility. And I see the great big brother that he had always been.

My younger sister... hmmm....

Have you heard of the song "My Sister" by Juliana Hatfield... same thing. When we were young, we used to argue all the time. I am more of the controlled, rational one, and she's the rebellious type. But regardless, just as the end of the song, whenever she's not around... I miss her. It's just not the same without her.  And although I don't say this often, I love her.

I love my family. I can't imagine my life without them. Although we are apart, we all feel connected to each other and we miss each other.  Our love will always be there, through thick and thin.. no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment