Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NC2: Meaning behind your blog name

"The Great Writing Challenge"

Just as the name implies, it is a challenge for me. Writing is a burden. Words doesn't flow easily. It is hard for me to be descriptive and be expressive in my writing. Writing everyday made it seem like I am writing a journal, which I haven't seriously done.

The challenges become even more apparent when it became more personal. I never really wanted to express myself online, only when I need to explain something or want to imply points.

As the days and months passed, the challenge is simple. Just keep writing everyday for 30 days. Like everything else, practice makes perfect. Writing everyday would eventually make me a better writer and a better person as I work on the issues I wrote in this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment