Monday, November 21, 2011

NC7: Favorite Movies

I love watching movies, regardless of genres. And that includes, horror movies.

I have to admit, I feel guilty spending most of my time watching shown on TV. But I can't  help it. I would rather watch movies than read.

Anyway, these are some of my favorite movies in no particular order.  Mind you, these are not all of my favorite. I have several. I just can't think of them at the moment. There's just too much.



CARTOONS AND ANIMATIONS:
1.  Monster's Inc.
2.  Mulan
3.  Brother Bear
4.  Shrek Series
5.  Toy Story
6.  Sindbad (or was it Sinbad)
7.  Ratatouille
8.  Tangled
9.  Megamind
10.  Kung Fu Panda

(will add more)

SUSPENSE / HORROR:
1.  The Grudge (Japanese Version)
2.  The Ring (Japanese Version)
3.  The Eye (Chinese Version)
4.  Paranormal Activity
5.  Final Destination 1&2 (didn't like the rest of the series)
6.  Nightmare on Elm Street (80s version)
7.  Halloween

SCI-FI:
1.  Transformers
2.  The Day After Tomorrow
3.  The Core
4.  Close Encounters of the Third Kind
5.  Enemy Mine
6.  Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick (corny-ness but I like it)
7.  the Matrix
8.  Immortals (is it considered Sci-Fi?)

COMEDIES:
1.  Horrible Bosses
2.  Shaolin Soccer
3.  Dicky Roberts (could be considered)
4.  Stepbrothers
5.  Taxi (American Version)
6.  Blades of Glory
(will add more)

ROMANTIC COMEDIES:
1.  My Sassy Girl (Korean Version)
2.  50 First Dates
3.  The Wedding Singer

ROMANCE
1.  Titanic
2.  Pretty Woman

BOOK ADAPTATIONS:
1.  Harry Potter
2.  Lord of the Rings
3.  Sense and Sensibility
4.  Chronicles of Narnia


will add some more when I get a chance to sit down and look at my movie list at home... hahaha! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment