Sunday, November 20, 2011

NC6: A Picture of Something that makes you Happy

Picture says a thousand words. Happiness comes from within. God has been wonderful to me, this year and any other year. He had made me realize that joy is a gift and we should all appreciate the presents and blessing He has bestowed in each of us.

I have always wanted to travel. And it is a blessing to have been given such a wonderful opportunity. I haven't gone that far but at it is a start.  Here are some of the remarkable photos from my mini explorations...


Most Recent: DUBAI  / ABU DHABI

Inside the Dubai Mall


 
Atlantis Dubai  

   


Mall of the Emirates / Ski Dubai



The View While in the Metro





Going to Abu Dhabi 



 



The Ferrari World Abu Dhabi



 



 





Where I'm Currently At:

OMAN






I'll post some more when I get the chance. But for now, hope you get inspired into traveling too.

No comments:

Post a Comment