Wednesday, December 7, 2011

NC11: Favorite TV shows

I'm a couch potato. Never let me sit in front of a TV. I will ignore everything else around me except the one I am watching.

I spend more time watching TV than reading. So whenever I get a chance, I'll read. But only for a few minutes, then back to TV again... Not much of an activity. huh?!

So, writing down my favorite TV shows, I don't know where to start. It's just too many. I'll just write down what's on top of my head or if I remember some more, then, I'll write it down again.



Favorite TV shows (even if they're not aired anymore): International English
  1. Friends
  2. The Big Bang Theory
  3. Frasier
  4. CSI Las Vegas, Miami, and New York
  5. Cold Case
  6. Boston Legal
  7. 24 - used to, but not anymore
  8. Heroes
  9. Glee (i guess...)
  10. Ugly Betty
  11. Ghost Whisperer (it could pass)
  12. Medium
  13. Small ville (though, i'm not updated anymore)
  14. Vampire Diaries (teenies.. at heart)
  15. Secret Circle... (just new)
  16. Pretty Little Liars (because they're really pretty)
  17. Law and Order (nothing particular.. I just switch the channel if I don't like the episode)
  18. Las Vegas
  19. Angel
  20. Bones
  21. Numbers
  22. Buffy
  23. Third Rock from the Sun
  24. 8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter
  25. According to Jim
  26. Will and Grace
  27. Tricky TV (UK)
(will add more...)

Philippine TV shows:
  1. Bubble Gang
  2. Lokomoko U
  3. Eat Bulaga...
  4. Citiseconline (although mostly promotional but they have sound investment advices)
  5. Talentadong Pinoy
Anime's, Korean and Chinese Telenovalas:
  1. Meteor Garden (hanayori dango - i think in japanese)
  2. Full House
  3. Lover's in Paris
  4. Cardcaptor Sakura
  5. Mga munting pangarap ni Romeo
  6. Dog of Flaunders
  7. Jodie
  8. Princess Sarah
  9. Trapp Family Singers
  10. Little Women 2
  11. Remy (boy and girl)
(will add more...)


I feel guilty sometimes for spending most of my time watching TV, but I can't help it. I need to go out and do something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment