Thursday, December 8, 2011

NC12: What you believe

I've written this down a year ago.. about my faith. This is what I believe in and will stick on it. Everyone has believed in something. It may not be God but everyone recognizes there is a higher being, far greater than us.

Whatever it is, I respect it... so I hope you respect mine.

Here is what I wrote:



Call me weird but my faith is what keeps me sane.  It's always good to know that whatever I do, no matter how messed up i am, someone still accepts me.

just because i'm a Christian, doesn't mean i don't have sins.  i still sin.  but at the end of the day, i know that God forgives me.  He loves me regardless of all the mistakes i've made.  no matter how much i lied, i've sinned, He still accepts me.  who wouldn't want to have that?

Someone who loves you, someone who's always there with you, who will never leave you, who accepts you for who you are and whatever you do, even if you just dump Him on the side.  I wish every man is like that.  He just wants to be part of you and part of me.

I have tons of problems and i worry.. all the time.  I have to admit that i pray only when i'm desperate but God always answers my prayers in times of needs.  Because i know God is with me.  He's always to the rescue... superhero.

He always make me feel that whatever my problems are, there's always a solution.  It may not be revealed today, but it will be clear eventually and manifests in unique ways.

Everyone's life is different from the other.  We all have problems but its how we deal with the problem that makes us who we are.  We can be angry.  We can be rebellious.  We can be frustrated.  We even come to a point where we just want to end it.  But who benefits from it?

What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.

I don't like talking about religion because it always ends up in debate.  I didn't memorize the Bible.  I just know deep down, someone loves me.  There is a higher being looking out for us.  The universe is so big, who made it? have you ever wondered?

my beliefs and my faith are mine... what's yours?

written on my facebook note - 07/12/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment