Sunday, December 11, 2011

NC13: Goals

I heard it incorrectly.  I thought I heard Gold... lol! Well, they sound similar. You could really get mixed up with the words.

Goals are set to give you direction. You need to have something to look forward to. Otherwise, you'll just wander around, working at something you don't like and not really lived your life to the fullest.

I try to make my goals as realistic and as achievable as possible (see here). Unfortunately for me, although I made them simple, I haven't attained most of it yet. :P


Anyway, here's my bucket lists / Goals: (Also, related to this post)
Buy a house
Get my Master's Degree / or study Law
Travel like:
     *  Visit relatives in US (when I get a visa)
     *  Tour Europe by train
     *  Go to Boracay (yeah, I haven't)
     *  Go to the Underground Cave of Palawan (lame, haven't been there!)
     *  Asian tour:  Hongkong, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan
Do extreme sports like:
     *  Parasailing
     *  banana boat ride (is it extreme?)
     *  Bungee Jumping
     *  Go-Cart Racing
     *  Paint-Ball challenge ('cause I want to kick some ass! LOL!)
Teach (haven't done full-time. I do online once in a while)
Write (that's why I have this blog :P. Have written to several sites too as a ghostwriter)
Work from home
Be successful / be rich - who doesn't? :P
Fulfill God's Plan for me (broad and still have no clue... continue praying)

I know I still have things to do and it may take me awhile to do stuff here in my list. I am open to the thought that I may not be able to do what I've written but I am happy for trying. I just feel that you have already accomplished something, even if you just tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment