Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NC18: Something you regret

I don't want to live my life full of regrets. I don't think I have done something that I would consider unrepairable (I don't even know if that's a word). In short, DON'T HAVE ANY REGRETS.

I did have problems before that I should not have done... yet! But I know I'll end up there eventually. I was just impatient and impulsive. I am reaping the consequences of my actions.

But those decision, whether good or bad, I've stuck on it. I faced the consequences and in the end, everything worked out okay.


Every decision you make, big or small, will definitely impact your life. It may not be noticeable at times, but it does.  Every decision we make, we must be ready to take the consequences.

There are certainly things that I would consider “what if” and I pray that I get to do them someday. I am not in a hurry and I most certainly not lonely. I know there will be a chance that I get to do those things and will still continue to do it.

I haven’t regretted anything because in every decision I prayed for it. I don’t listen sometimes (out of stubbornness) but with God’s guidance and protection, I know that everything will work out okay. He will lead me to where I should go.

Regrets may be part of everyone’s life but we shouldn’t dwell on regrets. Move on and let God guide all of us. Happiness will follow. Who knows? That maybe the blessing we’ve all been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment