Friday, December 2, 2011

NC9: A picture of your friends

This is going to be tricky. For one, I try as much as possible not to post pictures of my friends without their permission.  Two, I don't want anyone to feel left out.

I've got lots of friends and few close ones.  I cherish every relationship I have. And although, I don't see them that often, they know that they're still my friend and I think about them.

So although, I would like to share with you. I decided not to post any of their picture. I know, it's lame.  What an excuse... I am kind of hesitant putting a picture of myself, let alone my friends.

We've got few bumps on the road together and yet, here we are.. we're still FRIENDS.

I love that I get to see them. Talk to them, share with them, worship the Lord with them and just simply being with them.

I guess I'll just keep this private... (LAME).

No comments:

Post a Comment