Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 02: Something you regret not having done last year

I kind of want to live my life without regrets. Stand by my decisions and be firm. Take the consequences, that sort of things. I don't want to live my life full of regrets.

Anyway, for the sake of writing, I do have some things that made me sad, probably because I haven't done it... yet! But at least I still have a chance to do something about it. It is never too late. I have to admit most of the things I have not done are not that extravagant, but it is a big deal to me.

Here goes:
  • Have not been updating my blog
  • Not finding my niche
  • Haven't completely made a career in writing yet (tried, but I am not up to the challenge yet) but does article writing for website counts?
  • Not being able to teach full-time yet
  • Studying spoken Arabic but never get to practice it
  • Not being able to save
  • Not being able to invest
  • Not being able to find what truly inspires me and makes me happy... Still struggling! Still Optimistic!
I'm not bothered anymore about not being able to do things my way. Having a plan made me realize that things don't always go your way but having a direction is. There are so many roads to take going to the same direction and I must have taken the long way.

All I can do now is work on what my flaws are. Try to change. Be responsible. And let things fall into place. This may not be the time for all of it. But there will be eventually... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment