Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 06: Something that excites you and fills you with joy

I consider myself ambitious. So ambitious, I tend do everything right and well at everything I do. But I am also fearful. Fearful of the risks I have to take just to see the fulfillment of my dreams.

That’s what excites me. The fact that I have to face challenges and risks makes me feel that everything is worth it. What I have I have worked for and I have achieved on my own. It fills me with joy if I have accomplished something, even if it is something small.

I like going through the net and look for free online courses. I have detailed some of it in one of my blogs. Basically, I have done several online courses and have gotten certificates from those sites too. If I want an international recognized certificate, they can also give it to me but I think there’s a certain fee. I don’t care much about the payment. The fact that I got a degree online which is internationally recognized, who wouldn’t want to spend a dime for that?

Unfortunately, that’s all I can do for now. I don’t know why I am so scared of taking a leap and get the degree I have always wanted abroad. Maybe when I do have a chance, I can make it someday.

I hope time comes when I am not so fearful anymore. And that I can take anything lightly and with grace. I hope that someday, I get to do the extremes and be grateful about what I have achieved. Again, hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment