Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 14: Someone who has made your life worth living

Who do you think it is? Hmm… my parents, my siblings, my bf, my friends, and my God. Oh yes. No matter how hard I ignore, I feel God’s presence with me all the time. Knowing that God is within me and with me, I am never alone, and everything will eventually get back to normal.

If God is with you and within you, believe that He will give you strength.  Nothing can compare to Him. My problems seems so little compare to what he has provided for me. I know.  It is such a cliché. But that is how I feel.

I still worry. That our initial reaction. But God made my life worth living because He makes me feel safe. He gives me the solutions to my problems. I always come to Him whenever I have problems and a peace comes to me and I believe that everything will eventually fall into place.

Everything seems different when God is with you. It is not that you do not care about what is around you. You are actually more aware of what is happening around you, but with a different eye. You become more emphatic, more sensitive, more caring.  You see more of the good than the bad at any situations.

If God is with you, who could be against you. People may let you down but God does not. That is why I rely on Him. It is why my life is worth living, and the reason my life has a purpose now.

No comments:

Post a Comment