Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 05: Something in Life that Gives you balance

What gives me balance? I guess it’s my faith. Call me crazy but that’s what gives me purpose.  That's what gives me hope. I always feel that everything is going to work out no matter what happens.  I usually freak out when I feel that I don’t have any control but there is calmness whenever I think or believe that God is in control and that everything will be okay, eventually.

I may not see it the goodness now, but everything seems to be working out the way God intended, at least for me. That’s how I feel. I feel that God is directing me to a place where he wants me to be.  Just when I thought there’s no other way, here He is, giving me options, more than I can handle.

I dreamed of travelling. And for years, I never got the chance to do that until a confrontation led me to studying abroad.  What do you know? I didn’t just go to one country. I went to 4 in one month. Nice!

Faith drives me to strive what I can do, do my best and God will reward me. On all the obstacles I have faced, be it big or small, I always know there is a way. I worry. I still do but at the end of the day, I know things will be in order.

Problems are just there to strengthen me. It brought me closer to God and kept my faith in tack. My problems may be small for others, but this isn’t a contest. Whatever your problems, they are big for you. Just know that God is bigger than your problems, everything has a solution and God will be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment