Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 20: Describe your favorite movie and why it's so special to you

I do not have one, but several favorite movies. I am not a movie addict but I love watching movies. If there are movies that I consider my favorite, they are:

  1. Monster’s Inc. – I love cartoons and animations. And Pixar has done its best when they have made and shown monster’s inc. I fell in love with the characters especially the cute little kid named BOO. It has no significance except for the entertaining nature of this movie. I just loved it.
  1. Harry Potter Series – it is special because it is something my sister and I share. We both liked Harry Potter.
  1. Shrek Series – the movie franchise that never cease to make me laugh. I loved the beginning but not so much as the end. I love the epilogues and the extra scenes they have at the end of the movies.
  1. Toy story 3 – it reminded me of Thailand and how much fun I had when I was there.
  1. Shaolin soccer – no matter how hard I try, this movie is incredibly hilarious.  I have seen it several times. Some have already been dubbed in English. Some scenes have been cut in another version. I fell in love with it the first time I have seen it. No cuts, no dubbing, just the subtitles and I am not surprised why people made it one of their all time favorite movie.
  1. How to lose a guy in 10 days – I guess I am a sucker for romantic comedies.

Hope one of them is your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment